Offsite corporate retreats, either as staff incentives, team building or business planning purposes, continue to grow in importance for businesses as they seek to build trust and ultimately high-performance teams.
Whether you want to reward your top performers, connect and build new teams or simply get out of the office to focus on those business goals and upcoming projects, Noonaweena is the perfect location for your next corporate retreat.
Just an hour from Sydney or 30 mins from Gosford on Tourist Drive 33, Noonaweena is far enough away from the city stresses, but not too far to incur avoidable travel expenses.
- Exclusive use of Biram House, the conference room and casual meeting spaces
- Full buffet-style catering with flexible menu options and special dietary requirements
- Nespresso coffee, fine teas, iced water and mints available
- Onsite accommodation for up to 30 delegates, including daily servicing for 2 or more night stays
- Local Luka chocolates on beds on arrival
- Use of bathroom robes during your stay
- Conference room set-up including notepads and pens
- Use of audio-visual equipment
- Full use of on-site activities such as tennis court, swimming pool, outdoor heated spa and walking tracks
- Table tennis and/or volleyball net can be set up
- During winter, evening lighting of the wood fire
- Single room occupancy surcharge (all rooms based on twin share)
- Nourished Day Spa treatments
- Team building workshops and activities such as Mountain Bike riding, clay pigeon shooting, local paintball, golf or horse riding
- Local restaurant or activity transfers
- Additional day-only delegate costs
- Additional AV hire costs
- Alcohol packages and fine dining catering