Australian Reptile Park
A scenic 30-minute drive from Noonaweena is the Australian Reptile Park, a world-renowned hands-on zoo that boasts plenty of animal interaction and wildlife shows, including;
- Hand feeding kangaroos
- Have a close encounter with some of the park’s scaly and furry animals during Snappy Hour which runs 11am-2pm daily.
- Enjoy a walk with visitor favourite Hugo, the giant Galapagos tortoise.
- Guests can also see Elvis, NSW’s crankiest crocodile, fed at 1:30 pm on weekends and during school holidays.
- For those brave enough, see native and exotic reptiles and spiders in our unique exhibits The Lost World of Reptiles and Spider World, featuring Tarantula-ville which is home to some of the largest spiders in Australia!
- Discover how The Australian Reptile Park is helping save the iconic Tasmanian devil with their exciting conservation project, Devil Ark.
- Have a photo with a snuggly python or cuddly koala and create a memory that will last a lifetime!
- Enjoy the children’s adventure playground, cafe and picnic area and free BBQs.
- Ask about our Behind the Scenes tours and Kids to Keepers programs!